1 Chords | Dots · root notes
Creating a Cmaj chord in the VIII. position with the font Chords Normal.
- open a blank Pages document
- in the font menu choose the font Chords Normal
- type uppercase VIII → 8th fret position
- type number keys 1-3 to place dots on frets according to Cmaj
- adding root notes directly (1) → type number key plus period
- adding root notes subsequently (2) → move the cursor with the arrow keys and place it to the right of the corresponding string. Type period.
To add root notes subsequently move the cursor with the arrow keys and place it to the right of the corresponding string.
Key clicks for demo purpose only.
Keys · Overview
Type the keys corresponding to the symbols you wish to enter.
|Type||Chords Normal · Chords Nut · Chords Dot|
|1||dot 1st fret|
|2||dot 2nd fret|
|3||dot 3rd fret|
|4||dot 4th fret|
|5||dot 5th fret|
|6||dot 6th fret (Chords VI only)|
|1.||root note 1st fret|
|2.||root note 2nd fret|
|3.||root note 3rd fret|
|4.||root note 4th fret|
|5.||root note 5th fret|
|6.||root note 6th fret (Chords VI only)|
|I V X||fret position · roman numerals|