In part 1 of this tutorial I showed you how to convert your scale- and chord diagrams from text to png-images using the application Automator.
You created images from Chords & Scales neck diagrams using Apple Pages or TextEdit – or even Spotlight without opening any application.
Share Chords and Scales diagrams
Occasionally you may want to share additional chord, scale or arpeggio diagrams as an explanatory note with your students. In this second part of the tutorial I show you how to attach, markup and share these images.
Script · Scales Normal to Mail
- converts your scale diagram to an image
- saves the image to the folder My Scales Images
- opens the application Mail
- attaches the image to a new email
- completing subject and message automatically
Watch the movie to get the idea.